O U T F I T: brick // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

O U T F I T: brick






-pants:pacsun|shoes:zara|bag:coach-

I've been really loving these ankle boots, they surprisingly go with a lot of things in my minuscule wardrobe. Thank goodness! But as much as I would like to wear them everyday I don't want to over do it. I guess its time to hunt for another pair of cute ankle boots. As for the safety pin as an accessory I got the idea from the recent Nylon magazine September issue. This probably won't be the first time that I wear that pin as an accessory and I'm sure I'll find different ways to wear it too. I love the fact that it's 1. gold and 2. much larger than usual safety pins. It used to be part of this gold bracelet that I got from Topshop earlier this year, but I decided to take it apart because I rarely wear bracelets anyway. 




tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter

3 comments

  1. you look so amazing! :D

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of the outfit and those booties are too cute, no wonder you've been wearing them so much haha.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so smart to re-work the safety pin, it looks so good with the collar. And ahh ankle boots are the best. I love the color and cut out on yours. And personally, I see no problem in wearing them everyday :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!